Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Introduction

This blog is an off shot of my blog "Fearless Riding" There I chronicled my efforts to get over my fears of riding, but my life has taken a change and I now find myself living in Chicago.

I grew up in a western suburb of Chicago until I was 16. My adult life has been in small towns and the countryside of Wisconsin. Now my heart and a job are pulling me back to Illinois. Life with chickens, donkeys, goats, ponies, and horses are over; for now anyway. Life with a wonderful man and my two dachshunds begins.

I am making the move down tomorrow to start my life with my beau, M. On Monday I am starting my new job in the suburbs. I am making the move with my two dachshunds, Zoey and Remmy. Together my dogs and I will have to learn to adjust to our new environment devoid of cows, pastures, rows of corn, and tractors, yet full of trains, traffic, and local parks. Not to mention how M. will deal with the addition of a woman, dogs, and lots of house plants to his small condo.

Let the adventure begin!


1 comment:

  1. So exciting and scary all at the same time lol. I've never been to Chicago so I don't know what it's like, but in general I just really don't care for cities. Even living within five miles of the one I'm near now I don't like lol. Since you grew up in the area I'm sure you'll learn to love it again. :)

    ReplyDelete