Thursday, July 19, 2012

The hardest part

The hardest part of living in the city is having a supremely awful day and having no where to go.

I have had a hell of a time of figuring out what is so difficult about city life at time but when I really have to put my finger on it, that is it.

I am searching for a job. I have a job, but I am looking for a new one. One that would actually pay me a living wage. I applied for a new position at my current place of business and was turned down. Oh they were impressed with my interview and really considered me but in the end went with someone else. I could have scream. Whoop de doo, they seriously considered me. The outcome is still the same if they had not considered me at all isn't it?

Then the drive home was a nightmare. Someone actually made contact with my car. Pulled over in front of me no less that 3 times. Just didn't did give a rats behind that I was actually in the lane. Then I was bumped from behind by a truck while stopped in traffic. OMG! REALLY??

And when I get back to the condo. Well here I am. In a condo. In the middle of a city.

I want to go out to the barn. I want to go see my goats (which I don't have anymore). I want to go and see my horse, who is 2 hours away. I can't. I am stuck. I am here. Yipty Do.

Today I hate the city.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I haven't heard from you in a long time.... kind of worried. I hope everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete